everyone needs a waving snail on their blog
i feel that if I scroll past this and don’t reblog it the snail is going to look to the ground and cry
gotta do it now
I can just imagine him interviewing people to be his live-in;
- “What is your average IQ?”
- “Can you fire a gun from a long distance?”
- “How well do you make tea?”
- “Which is better; Westwood or Calvin Klein?”
- “Would you ever consider skinning someone?”
- “What do you know about Sherlock Holmes?”
- “Do you have any IT skills?”
- “How do you feel about the Bee Gees?”
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THE BEE GEES?
Because Moriarty is TOTALLY staying alive.
On the morning of September 4, 1957, fifteen-year-old Dorothy Counts set out on a harrowing path toward Harding High, where-as the first African American to attend the all-white school – she was greeted by a jeering swarm of boys who spat, threw trash, and yelled epithets at her as she entered the building.
Charlotte Observer photographer Don Sturkey captured the ugly incident on film, and in the days that followed, the searing image appeared not just in the local paper but in newspapers around the world.
People everywhere were transfixed by the girl in the photograph who stood tall, her five-foot-ten-inch frame towering nobly above the mob that trailed her. There, in black and white, was evidence of the brutality of racism, a sinister force that had led children to torment another child while adults stood by. While the images display a lot of evils: prejudice, ignorance, racism, sexism, inequality, it also captures true strength, determination, courage and inspiration.
Here she is, age 70, still absolutely elegant and poised.
she deserves to be re-blogged.
wibblywobblytimeywimeythingy’s Follower giveaway
one winner will get:
5 Doctor Who posters
4 Doctor who shirts
2 supernatrual shirts
1 supernatrual poster
1 supernatrual necklace
3 superwholock posters
3 Sherlock shirts
1 moriaty mug
1 shelock canvas bag
1 Deduction time with sherlock and john poster
1 keep calm and believe in shelock homes pin
SO WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO WIN????
- Like/reblog as an entry but no spamming followers
- You gotta be following me
- No giveaway blogs (we gotta play fair)
- You must be comfortable giving me your address (so i can get this to you, silly!)
- I ship worldwide!
- Winners will be notified ASAP and are expected to respond within 48 hours
- Don’t like what you see?????? You can choose an item of a different fandom if you wish, as long as i approve it and it is the same item!
ENDS SATURDAY OCT. 5th 2013
Got questions? Just inbox me!
abeardbrushedinred said: 5,7,13! :)
5. A song that needs to be LOUD: oh there are soooo many….but Let Us Love by Needtobreathe is a great one!
7. a song to drive to: Dead Man (Carry Me) - Jars of Clay
13. one of your favorite 80s songs: The Things That I Used To Do - Stevie Ray Vaughan (specifically the live recording @ Carnegie Hall)
thanks for the questions! :D